We are less than a week away from the kick off of Super Rugby 2019! There’ll be no breaks for June Internationals this year so it’s 21 weeks of back to back rugby, culminating in the final on the 5th of July. With the Rugby World Cup looming at the end of the year there will be plenty of talking points as players try to get places on the plane.
I’m going give you a rundown to the weekly coverage you’ll find from DrivingMaul. Below that you’ll find the conference by conference previews.
Plans for Super Rugby 2019
- Super Rugby Predictions – Tuesday on DrivingMaul Rugby Predictions and this website.
- #RugbyChat show – Tuesday 8pm and show will include plenty of chat from and about Super Rugby. That’s on the DrivingMaul Channel and the #RugbyChat podcast.
- Super Rugby Preview– Thursday 8pm live on the DrivingMaul Channel and available on the #RugbyChat podcast. We should have most of the match day squads by this point.
- Post Match Reaction – Friday 9:45pm the New Zealand evening game reaction will be on the DrivingMaul channel. There’ll also be occasional post match reaction for the Australian Friday night games.
- Post Match Reaction – Saturday 9:45pm the New Zealand evening game reaction will be on the DrivingMaul channel and also the occasional earlier game. There’ll also be occasional post match reaction for the Australian Friday night games.
- Super Rugby Weekend Review – Monday 8pm with Steve and Shane, I’ll be on the live chat and put your questions to Steve and Shane. Again on the DrivingMaul channel and on the #RugbyChat podcast.
Don’t miss out by signing-up for the DrivingMaul newsletter that comes out every Thursday with links to all the best posts and videos.